WHAT'S IN THIS PACK:
- 3 PACKS DIANA STALDER Papaya Kojic Soap (120g)
Kojic acid soap is primarily a skin exfoliating product that slowly gets rid of pigmentation and dark spots by buffing away the damaged skin cells.The papaya enzymes in Kojic acid soaps help to break down the top layer of skin cells and peel away damaged skin, revealing the fresh and healthy cells underneath.
· Helps make the skin look even and fairer when used daily.
· Formulated for the darkest skin.
· It helps even skin tone and make it look fairer and even-toned.
· Works for all skin types and ethnicity.
· 90% of customers who bought this kojic soap have reported significant results within 2 weeks of use.
· Helps even skin tone in areas that are prone to darkening such as buttocks, underarms, inner thighs and bikini area.
· Effectively makes intimate areas like butt cheeks, underarms, bikini area and inner thighs look fairer gradually.
Use twice a day. Leave on for 1-3 minutes. If skin is sensitive, then leave on for 30 sec to 1 minute. Also, please moisturize after using this soap. This Papaya Kojic Acid soap is very strong and you may experience dryness and itchiness if you do not moisturize due to the microexfoliating effect of the Kojic Acid and Papain. Use Diana Stalder creams and lotions for faster and visible results.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS**
· Dry skin
· Tightness and slight itchiness (Add more moisture to your skin – preferably a heavy moisturizer)
· Redness (If your skin turns red, this is either because you leave the soap longer that the recommended time frame or you have a sensitive skin. We do not recommend this soap on individuals with sensitive skin. If you have a combination skin type and experience redness while using the kojic soap, then please use the soap three times a week for no more than 15 seconds until you build tolerance to kojic acid)
· Burning/tingling sensation (This is normal for the first week of use, however, you need to temporarily use this soap every 3 days until your skin gets used to the kojic acid. Also, do not leave the soap on for more than 15 seconds. If burning sensation persists, discontinue use permanently)
· Breakout (Breaking out the first couple of days while using the product is normal. Breaking out or getting pimples is more than likely going to happen especially if you have blackheads, whiteheads or if you’re acne-prone)